We are grateful to our sponsors: the British Heart Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, Heart Research UK, Diabetes UK, BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC, Food Standards Agency, NIHR, EUFP6/7, National Health R&D, Department of Health, Royal Society, British Council, and industrial partners including Astra-Zeneca, Eli Lilly, DePuy Technology, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, and Avigen Inc.
If you are interested in sponsoring an aspect of cardiovascular research at Leeds, please make contact to arrange an appointment and discuss opportunities. If you have a previous association with the University of Leeds you may wish to contact the University's Alumni Office directly.
Example logos of sponsors:
05 June 2013: The Chemical Biology of the Genome and Epigenome ... more
21 October 2013: Neutrophil-venular wall interactions in vivo: Dynamics, mechanisms and association with local and distant tissue damage. ... more
05 December 2013: miR targeting for vascular regeneration ... more
- 'We hate heart disease campaign' ... more
- Super Resolution Imaging ... more
- New BHF-funded research programme ... more
- New BHF Professor in Leeds ... more
- New paper on endothelial dysfunction ... more
- NIHR Clinician Scientist Award ... more
- New papers in Blood ... more
- BHF special grant for anti-coagulant research ... more
- New BHF Fellowship Award - Ric Cubbon ... more